Blood Type Diet – Eat Right For Your Blood Type – Your healthy menu to your blood type.
Blood type is closely connected with eating. There are specific products for every blood type that can increase its vital power or the opposite – to affect it. The diet is different for everyone and it can be fixed according to one’s gene.
Blood Type 0
This is the first blood type we know, whose existence dates back to the Cro-Magnons according to the scientists. Nowadays it is still the most widespread blood type. People with blood type 0 have a strong immune and digestive system. Experts say that in antiquity people survived because of that although their main dish has been the raw meat. Here is the reason: there is a lot of stomach juice in the organism of a person with blood type 0 and it can drag out the top number of nutrients from the meat. These people have been called “hunters”.
Blood Type A
The immune system of people with this blood type dates back to 25-15 thousand years B.C. It helped people defeat infections, bacteria and diseases, spread among civilizations. Body’s necessity for proteins has been satisfied with cereal plants and fish. This is the reason why these people have been called “cultivators”.
Blood Type B
People with this blood type appeared between 15-10 thousand years B.C. They have been called “nomads”. They fed with milk and everything they found on their way. Their organisms are thought to be more tenacious and healthier because they managed to combine the qualities of the immune and digestive systems of both “hunters” and “cultivators”.
Blood Type AB
According to the history of human race only 3 blood types have existed until 10-15 centuries when blood type AB appeared. It is rare to find it even nowadays. It has been called a “mystery” because the reasons for its appearance are unknown to science. One of the theories is that the blood type did not evolved completely and this was a necessary thing. It has been found that in the content of the erythrocytes are included substances that make them glue together and these are called hemaglutinogenes. They are divided into A and B.
The substances in all blood types determine the blood type of a person. For example, there are no such substances in the erythrocytes of blood type 0, in the erythrocytes of blood types A and B there is 1 substance, and in the erythrocytes of blood type AB – 2 substances.
If you have blood type AB you should combine the recommendations for the rest of the types. Vegetarian food and less meat and dairy products are recommended.
What should we eat according our blood type?
- Blood type 0 – No limits;
- Blood type A – Chicken should be consumed rarely and not as a main dish; soy-bean albumen is recommended;
- Blood type B – Chicken is counter-indicative;
- Blood type AB – Meat should be consumed in little portions.
- Blood type 0 – No limits;
- Blood type A – Avoid fish with white meat – white fish, heck, paltus, fluke;
- Blood type B – Avoid mollusca;
- Blood type AB – Avoid mollusca and white fish.
Dairy products and eggs
- Blood type 0 – Cheese is not recommended and you can eat eggs 3-4 time a week;
- Blood type A – All dairy products are not recommended; perhaps small amounts of yogurt, cream, sometimes eggs;
- Blood type B – No limits;
- Blood type AB – Yogurt, cream.
- Blood type 0 – In spite of the wheat, the oat flakes should be avoided;
- Blood type A – Reduce the cereals, especially wheat;
- Blood type B – It is better to avoid rye and corn;
- Blood type AB – Reduce corn and wheat.
- Blood type 0 – Avoid cabbage, mushrooms, potatoes and aubergines;
- Blood type A – Avoid tomatoes, potatoes, cabbage, corn;
- Blood type B – Remove tomatoes and corn from your menu;
- Blood type AB – Remove tomatoes.
- Blood type 0 – Avoid watermelons, oranges, strawberries and tangerines;
- Blood type A, B, AB– Avoid oranges and bananas.
This web page is for information and support only and NOT a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment! Nothing on this web page should be construed as medical advice. Please check with your own physician about any information that concerns you.