Learn to Be Organized With an Eating Plan
Imagine that you know what your lunch would be after three days? Imagine knowing exactly how much you eat and that you do not eat anything unnecessary. This time, imagine that you know what your lunch would be after two years if you want to keep the flat and hard stomach, your ability to take the Cooper test with honors or any quality sports requiring great shape and health.
You have already tried, but something is wrong. Perhaps it is planning, organization? If the problem is not in your will, then learn to plan your food.
The facts are that professional athletes eat planned – some just try not to eat junk food and others are on a diet counting every hour, every gram.
Each person starts planning his food with lots of mistakes, then meticulously he cleans them; then he starts reading and experimenting in the kitchen, in shops and markets, and with the food box; he becomes so good that food is just as delicious as the food of his friends, who eat without control, but much more various than him. Several months later, things become a habit – it does not require extra control.
What does an Eating Plan include?
Simply put, this is choosing a diet together with training objectives for a specified period of time and following it with a selection of food, preparation of recipes, or sticking to them when eating away from home.
In essence, the eating plan is the practical part of the culture of eating in a healthy and sporty aspect.
Things start with a choice of a diet. Diet may be principled (vegetarian, pallets, etc.), without weight control, or relying on calculated feeding.
In calculated diet according to individual parameters – height, weight, sex, age, daily physical activity, it is determined what quantities of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, calories, fiber and water to be taken with food.
The principal diets and calculated diets have a general model of formation of recipes for every meal of the day.
Profile of food:
• At least one source of liquid vitamins and minerals – mostly fruit, vegetables;
• At least one source of protein dose of high biological value – meat, eggs, fish, dairy, seafood, legumes, nuts, etc;
• Source of fiber and carbohydrates – grains and products made of them, vegetables, fruit;
• Source of fats – oils and fats of different origin, fats, vegetables and vegetable oils, fruit oils.
Usually diet contains 4 to 8 meals a day.
The most socially appropriate is to consume 4-5 servings.
How to distribute substances and calories during the day?
Calories that a person consumes enter with different speed from his digestive system to blood and the number and size of portions can influence this.
Careful planning helps trainees to maintain a better balance between muscle and fat tissue and have maximum energy at times when they need it.
How to cook their food on their menu?
Cooking is a key point in the preparation of healthy food. Typically, the more food you have in your diet, the more often you have to cook, but the food diversity can be a challenge for your culinary skills and logistics.
After a week most of the people on a strict diet get tired of this and are about to quit. Do not panic!
If you do not like to cook or not every time you have the necessary time and the best conditions for that, think over your recipes again.
The options you have in the preparation of food are:
• Day to day – cook all the permanent food the day before or before breakfast. It is a good option for highly skilled and disciplined people.
• Day to two – cook all the permanent food the previous day or before breakfast, but for the next 2 days. This suggests a uniform menu and cooking 2 hours in every 2 days.
• Consume food out – say goodbye to the calculations; it could not be sure what is in the salad in the neighborhood pub.
• Combined – cook some things, others consume as an additive (dose of protein, protein bar) and / or healthy snacks (whole grain wafers, biscuits, yogurt, dried meats, raw nuts), and others – eat out. This option is the most socially relevant, try first with it.
Food Wastage (losses)
• During the cooking, you should be aware of how food is measured and how to calculate wastage. It is easy. Make a chart for vegetables, fruits and meats.
• In one column put the product name and the other wastage in %. Let’s start with cucumbers – Weigh them in gray, then peel them as you please.
• Weigh the individual part and the peeled bark. Write down what percentage of initial weight are the peels.
• Next time you decide to buy cucumbers, you will increase the weight of purchase by the percentage of wastage.
This web page is for information and support only and NOT a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment! Nothing on this web page should be construed as medical advice. Please check with your own physician about any information that concerns you.