The HCG diet plan is exceptionally popular right now, and with good reason – it works great.
People are able to shed a lot of pounds in a short amount of time. HCG is short for human chorionic gonadotropin, and pregnant women make a lot of it.
During the HCG diet program, the hormone is administered either through injections or sublingual drops. Considerable debate exists over whether the injections or drops are better for weight loss and maintaining that weight loss after the program.
With the HCG diet, there is a time where patients are restricted to five hundred calories daily. Some physicians modify this to 800 to 1200 calories, but it is still low. Considering the average amount of calories daily in the human diet is 2000, sometimes less. It depends on gender and activity level.
Typically hunger pangs are not an issue on the HCG diet, as the hormone usually prevents hunger from occurring. In fact, many HCG dieters have trouble even finishing their low calorie meals. During the first week, there is a break in period and hunger is seen at times. After that, it’s not often seen but 20% will have some hunger pangs.
Here are 5 ways to prevent this from happening and to keep you feeling full.
1. Do not miss meals. Eat all of the items on the diet plan. Some individuals think if they miss meals they will drop weight quicker. However, the protocol was put together the way it is for a specific reason and if a person goes off course the metabolism will be affected adversely. In addition, if hunger sets in a person may deviate from the program and eat off plan with adverse consequences.
2. Spread your meals out. Eating numerous times per day instead of just twice will curb hunger. The typical hunger that occurs between lunch and dinner can be handled with a standard scheduled protocol snack. One will feel fuller with this approach.
3. Keep your water bottle full. Water can help curb appetite along with being an extremely healthy . Try and drink over 60 ounces daily, as it will resist the hunger pangs from occurring.
4. Avoid too much exercise. Heavy workouts are supposed to be avoided while on the diet. Sounds strange, but if one exercises with high endurance activities then all of the calories will be burned and hunger will set in. If you have a significant desire to exercise hard, speak with your doctor about modifying the HCG diet so more calories are included.
5. Keep busy. The busier you are and not contemplating food the easier it will be to avoid it. Getting involved in a project or mind-consuming activity will have time flying by and not thinking about food!
These tips will help the diet succeed. They are effective and simple. Utilizing them will help you reach your target goals for weight loss.
Want to find out more about weight loss clinic Phoenix, then visit Phoenix Integrative Medicine’s site on how to choose the best HCG diet in Phoenix center for your needs.
This web page is for information and support only and NOT a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment! Nothing on this web page should be construed as medical advice. Please check with your own physician about any information that concerns you.