Top 10 Foods During Diet
Above all, food is one of the basic pleasures in people’s lives. Still, it does not have to be our purpose, does it? This has a bearing on the fight with excess weight, centimeters and belly. If you don’t want to starve and together with that if you want to be in a good shape, you should pick some of your favourite foods from the next list and eat them often with pleasure.
1. A melon – it contains lots of vitamin C and beta carotene – two of the strongest antioxidants that protect cells from the heightened activity of the free radicals. In addition, they help our body cope with keeping liquids down.
2. Raspberries, blackberries and blueberries – these fruits are a great source of antioxidants and this gives them a front position in the list with foods that fight the cellulite and the imperfections. The content of the raspberries, blackberries and blueberries is the reason for their good influence over the relaxation of tissues.
3. Apples – the pectin in apples is a substance that helps for detoxification of the digestive tract. There is pectin in pears, bananas, citrus fruits, carrots and cabbage as well. Apples are rich in vitamin C, potassium, easy digestible carbons and pectin. All these stimulate digestion and lower the levels of cholesterol in blood.
4. Fish – a source of proteins which are faster and easier absorbed by the organism in comparison with the proteins in meat, for instance. The fats in fish are easily absorbed, too; they are rich in Omega 3-fatty acids which improve skin’s elasticity and appearance. The regular intake of these substances makes the cellulite more invisible. Moreover, the fish contains a protein that fights the cellulite.
5. Spinach – it contains nutritions and mineral salts that give the spinach one of the first places among vegetables. It consists of average 90, 1 % water, 3, 2 % proteins, 3, 2 % carbons. The fat content is insignificant. Spinach contains also the precious folic acid, and a number of mineral substances – potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, calcium, chlorine, iodine, and small amounts of manganese and copper. They restore the skin damaged from the cellulite.
6. Cucumbers – they regulate digestion and helps for absorbing fats and proteins. The cucumber contains some important free organic acids such as nicotine, oxalic, folic и pantothenic acids. The fresh cucumbers help you get rid of the excess water in your organism. If you feel puffed up, it would be enough to eat an unsalted cucumber. The consumption of cucumbers is helpful for digestion and for absorbing fats and proteins. Therefore, it is good for people with problematic metabolism.
7. Potatoes – people know that potatoes are very nutritious, so they hastily deny them. But it turns out that potatoes protect our body from cellulite. This is related with the high levels of potassium which help the body release the excess water from the cells. Potatoes improve the density and elasticity of the conjunctive tissue and remove the slag out of the organism.
8. Green tea – it consists of many antioxidants, so a few cups of tea per day can do wonders for your health and can reduce the cellulite.
9. Cinnamon – it is not the obvious choice for an anti-cellulite food at first sight, but it has many qualities in the fight with cellulite. It can be used in almost all of the desserts you love and at the same time it can reduce the cellulite. The cinnamon stimulates and improves digestion as a whole.
10. Fibers – try to include foods rich in fibers in your menu, for example – whole grain foods, oat flakes, raw vegetables, etc. They would help for the better condition of your guts and for eliminating the toxins in the organism. This way you will feel light as a feather.
This web page is for information and support only and NOT a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment! Nothing on this web page should be construed as medical advice. Please check with your own physician about any information that concerns you.